Complete your college degree with EWC!
Virginia Intermont’s Evening & Weekend College (EWC) provides a convenient and academically sound education for the adult learner who wants to earn a bachelor’s degree. Designed to accommodate the hectic schedules and commitments of working adults, EWC is a longstanding degree program that allows one to attend college while continuing to work and care for family.
FORMAT AND SCHEDULE
Classes meet during evening hours and on weekends, offering students convenience, choice and flexibility. Highlights of the program include:
- Accelerated Block format
- 8-week classes (up to 15 credit hours per semester)
- Class size of typically 8-15 students
- Classes held on campus and at satellite locations throughout the region
- Degree completion in 4-5 semesters of study depending on program and transfer credits. Download the Transfer Guide (pdf – requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Bachelor of Arts – PreK-6 Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts – Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Arts – Special Education
- Licensure only (for those currently holding a Bachelor’s degree)
- Bachelor of Science – Business Administration with a concentration in Management
For more information, please contact Allison Linder, EWC Coordinator at AllisonLinder@vic.edu, or call 276-466-7158, or contact the Office of Admissions at 276.466.7867 or at email@example.com. Apply Online Now.